Please note that if you cancel your trip we do not give refunds. We strongly recommend that you buy Trip Cancellation Insurance, available through insurance companies and travel agents. We also have trip cancellation forms (from Traveler's Insurance) and at your request will send them to you.
1. At the time we receive notice that you must cancel your trip:
- A. If you can fill your space we'll transfer full credit less a $50 fee.
- B. If you cannot fill your space, you may qualify for a credit. Your credit is good for one year from the start date of your trip and must be applied to a trip of equal or greater value than the trip you canceled. Credits will be given as follows:
- C. If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip, we'll give you 50% credit of your deposit and a 100% credit of all other moneys paid. If you cancel 45-90 days before your trip, we'll give you a 50% credit of all moneys paid. If you cancel 21-44 days before your trip, we'll give you a 25% credit of all moneys paid. If you cancel less than 21 days before your trip, you do not qualify for a credit.
2. If a trip or class must be canceled due to circumstances beyond our control, such as bad weather, forest fires, or closed roads, Call of the Wild will reschedule the activity or issue full credit.
3. If Call of the Wild cancels due to insufficient sign-ups, we will issue a full refund or a credit, as you wish. We reserve the right to cancel any trip which makes the trip economically unfeasible for us to operate, and we are not responsible for additional expenses incurred by members preparing for the trip (i.e., non-refundable airline tickets, equipment, visas, and so on.)